The term "Reactive Suspension" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 5, Green Park Business Centre, Eastmoor, Sutton on the Forest, York Y061 1ET.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Terms and Conditions of Business
We accept payment by most forms of credit/ debit card, cheque or cash. Items will not be charged to your card until they are ready for despatch, items paid for by cheque will not be despatched until the cheque has cleared.
You may send your credit card information via phone, fax or mail.
Items ordered by phone or email have a cooling off period which allows you to cancel the order up to seven working days after the day of receipt of the goods. In the case of services the cooling off period ends seven working days after the day the order was made. If you agree to the service beginning within the seven days, the right to cancel ends when the service starts.
Upon notification of the wish to cancel the contract we will refund you as soon as possible and no later than 30 days.
Please return the goods using the same or same quality packaging in which they were sent. You are responsible for the cost of returning unwanted goods or having the goods collected. A deduction will be made from the refund to cover the direct cost of collecting the goods if you have not returned the goods within 30 days.
All items that are specially ordered for the customer and built to their specification, we reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee of 20% of the total value of the order, this is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
It is our policy to process orders with the utmost urgency, occasionally we are reliant on outside suppliers and a product may need to be placed on backorder, we will keep you informed of any delays in the delivery process.
All complaints will be dealt with quickly, efficiently and sympathetically. In the event that we are unable to provide you with the level of service or product performance that you require we will refund you subject to the provisions above.
Race and Track day Customers
The products that we supply to customers are suitable for race purposes, however racing and track use puts all components under considerable stresses, we recommend that any products supplied by us for track use are returned to us at least once a year for servicing and a safety inspection. We recommend that if your vehicle is involved in any form of accident that the products are returned to us for a safety inspection, internal damage may not be evident without a full tear down inspection.